Terms & Conditions
Please ensure to read and understand the terms conditions as laid out below, use of our site is permitted subject to acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website
SA Candle Supply is a wholesale supplies business that supplies a variety of wax, glassware and accessories products for the use of making candles.
Company information: This website is run by SA Candle Supply (Pty) Ltd. based in South Africa trading as SA Candle Supply and with registration number: 2018 / 113530 / 07 and Directors Dirk Boshoff and Peter Visser.
SA Candle Supply (Pty) Ltd. contact details: Company Physical Address: 248 Kielboot Street, Lazerpark, Honeydew, 2040, Email:email@example.com, Telephone: +27 87 086 9802
Trading During COVID-19:
- SA Candle Supply will follow all steps as directed by the Government and make every effort to play our part in protecting our staff, customers, and the wider community from the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Accuracy of information: Due to the ever changing nature of the crisis some information on our website such as opening hours, dispatch times, availability, and service levels may at times differ to the service we are able to offer on any given day.
- We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time.
- SA Candle Supply cannot accept liability for any indirect loss, loss of enjoyment, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of goodwill or any other loss what-so-ever in connection with the operation of this website.
- We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us for any reason.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- When you use our Services and place orders through them, you agree to provide us with your email address, postal address and/or other contact details truthfully and exactly. You also agree that we may use this information to contact you in the context of your order if necessary.
- All images, trademarks, logos, text, graphics and other content appearing on this website are the property of SA Candle Supply or their respective Brands.
- Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and SA Candle Supply (Pty) Ltd. chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Products & Services:
- Products and their availability are subject to change without notice.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange in accordance with our return policy.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that our products are accurately displayed on our site, however the colours shown on the website may not exactly represent the colours of our products because the colours you see on the website depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device.
- All descriptions of products are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
- The price of each product is displayed with the product, in the event of a product being on special, this price will be displayed.
- All prices are quoted in South Africa Rands (ZAR)
- All prices on the website include VAT at the rate of 15%.
- Prices are only valid online, and may vary instore. and not in branches.
- Sa Candle Supply reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason.
- All product prices EXCLUDE delivery charges.
- We ensure to take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should an error occur and items are offered at incorrect prices, SA Candle Supply will not be obliged to sell/supply goods at such incorrect prices and shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user.
Orders & Agreement of Sale:
- Paygate Orders – Subject to order volumes, once order is confirmed and payment is made through Paygate, the order will be placed in the packing line, and this can take anything from 2 – 4 days. Thereafter the package is booked with the courier if so selected. Note the delivery times are estimates only.
- EFT Orders – Subject to order volumes, once the invoice amount REFLECTS in our bank account, (this can take 2 days if immediate payment is not selected) the order will be placed in the packing line, and this can take anything from 2 – 4 days. Thereafter the package is booked with the courier if so selected. Note the delivery times are estimates only.
- Placing items in your Wishlist, or shopping cart without completing a the purchase cycle does not constitute an agreement of Sale, and does not reserve the item from stock. Only once complete payment is received, will the stock be reserved for you. Sa Candle Supply is not liable if the items are no longer available when attempting to complete the purchase cycle.
- Sa Candle Supply also reserves the right to in its sole discretion cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate, in which event SA Candle Supply shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user.
- Adding to orders: We are unable to add to orders already placed, once payment has been received in full. A new order will need to be placed for the required additional items.
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
Delivery of Goods:
- SA Candle Supply offers Nationwide Delivery, at a cost, as well as In-Store collection from our shop in Honeydew, Johannesburg, at no cost.
- Delivery timelines: Local within Gauteng, min 3-4 working days. National outside Gauteng, up to 5 working days.
- Courier Fee: Order’s over 20kg (national) and 25kg (local) will have additional costs on the courier fee, this additional amount will be invoiced separately and must be settled before the package is sent.
- Our delivery partner is The Courier Guy, and delivery is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined by The Courier Guy.
Changes to delivery address:
- We work to get your order to you as quickly as possible, so once your order is placed, changes may not be possible. We suggest being certain of your delivery address before placing an order, as packages sent to an incorrect address provided by the customer, will not be part of our courier service to correct. If you’re able to call us immediately, and send us your request in writing sometimes we’re still able to update your address or cancel an order if it’s not yet on its way to you.
- Only available once we have notified that package is ready for collection. 9am-3pm, Friday 9pm – 1:00pm.
- Courier costs can change without prior notice.
Returns & Breakages:
- SA Candle Supply will only accept returns in accordance with the below.
- While we strive to provide the best advice to our customers, we cannot guarantee the end product that a customer manufactures with any of the materials we supply. We recommend making a sample candle and testing it before making a large batch of candles. Refunds will not be permitted in the event that the final product is different than imagined.
- Refunds and credit on all of the products will only be considered if they are in their original, unopened packaging.
- In the event of defective products or breakages, SA Candle Supply will be liable for the delivery costs of replacing the item/s.
- We make every effort to pack our glassware and other containers securely, but in the unlikely case of a breakage during shipping the customer must contact SA Candle Supply immediately upon receiving the damaged items. Images documenting the breakages / damages indicating the date must be supplied for consideration. SA Candle supply will, on merit, either replace the item or provide a refund.
- All products sold by mass are weighed on an industrial digital scale that has been SANAS calibration approved. If a customer has reason to believe their product is underweight they must return it in its original and unopened packaging for us to consider a refund or replacement.
- Should a customer receive their goods, and wish to exchange or return the item/s where no fault exists with the products – the purchaser is then liable for the delivery costs. Refunds will either be provided in Cash or Store credit, at the discretion of SA Candle Supply, and will be done within 30 days.
- Please ensure to check you order soon after receiving your items, refunds or exchanges will only be accepted within 7 days of delivery, unless otherwise stated.
- Products sold are subject to availability, In cases of unavailability or order error, SA Candle Supply will issue a refund in full within 30 days.
- Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5 % administration fee.
Payments & Security:
- Orders will only be accepted and fulfilled once payment has been received in full. Should you wish to have your order delivered to you, delivery fees must be paid in full before the order will be sent out.
- We currently do not offer any payment plans, or budget purchasing offers.
- Available payment options:
- EFT/bank transfer into the SA Candle Supply bank account, the details of which will be available on the invoice. A proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Card acquiring and security: Card transactions will be acquired for SA Candle Supply via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by SA Candle Supply separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: SA Candle Supply takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- We do not accept cash. We do not accept American Express cards in the shop.
Events outside of our control:
- We will not be liable for any non-compliance or delay in compliance with any of the obligations we assume under the Terms or other contracts when caused by events that are beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”). Force Majeure shall include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control, including, among others, the following:
- Strike, lockout or other forms of protest.
- Civil unrest, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, collapse, epidemic, pandemic or any other natural disaster.
- Inability to use trains, ships, aircraft, motorized transport or other means of transport, public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
- Strike, failure or accident in maritime or river transport, postal transport or any other type of transport.
- Border closures, government shutdowns, trade blockages, embargos, disruptions to global trade, and port congestion
Disclaimer: Please exercise caution when making and burning candles. Hot wax and flames are dangerous. SA Candle Supply will not be held responsible for any injury or damage to any type of property caused by manufacturing products with our materials or burning candles made with our materials.
Questions about the terms of service should be sent to us at email@example.com