Arum Clear Diffuser
R25.00 – R30.00
The Arum Clear rounded Diffuser jar includes a SILVER LID. Please note that 1 lid is included, but the option of selecting another colour is available. Please refer to the lids product page.
The Arum Clear Diffuser jar is the ultimate classic in appearance and we offer 2 sizes in this option, 150ml and 200ml. The plastic stopper ensures a secure seal when fragrance mix is added, retaining the contents of the product. The SILVER LID contributes to the classic elegance.
Download complimentary Diffuser Testing Sheet
Material: Clear glass jar and SILVER metal lid and plastic stopper.
Maximum Fill Volume: 150ml and 200ml
Bottom Diameter: 70mm
Reed Sticks: Requires 8 – 10
Fragrance Load: 10-15% (This is only a guideline, and ratios depend on the strength of the fragrance desired)
Testing is required
Instructions and care:
Note that all diffuser making should be on a flat surface, lay down newspaper on the work surface.
Step 1 – Jars
Pack out the jars and ensure that they are dust-free. Remove the plastic stopper.
Step 2 – Fragrance and oil
Measure out the diffuser base oil in a separate container.
Measure out the Fragrance oil, use the 10-15 % recommend fragrance load. (This is based on our fragrances and base oil)
IE – 100ml base oil = 10-15ml fragrance.
Measure out the fragrance oil first, add the base oil, stir gently and then pour into the jars. For smaller quantities, simply adjust the ratio of base oil to the 15% fragrance load. *Please note that this is only a guideline, and your own testing is required at all times.
Step 3 – Closing
Make sure that the diffuser jar is filled almost to the top, to leave space for the stopper. Take care not to overfill your jar.
Finally, close if off with the given lid.
Caring for your diffuser is important to take note of and care of the following, and yours should last over three months.
- Reverse the reeds regularly to recharge and ensure the consistency of the fragrance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight ie on a bathroom window still.
- Try to clean off the top of the jar, as well as gently wipe down the reeds before turning to limit dust settling into the diffuser.
- Once opened, soak the reeds for up to 4 hours and then turn for the first time.
- Be diligent and place away from plug points and keep safely away from children.
- Incase of a spill, immediately clean up contents with a paper towel.
- Do not expose to flames, or try and light the sticks.