About the Candle Making Class
Candle, Diffuser & room mist making can be brilliant and daunting at the same time. We present the beginners candle, diffuser & room / linen mist making class in a light and informative 4-5 hour session. In this class, we discuss and share all the elements that is crucial in the above topics. Please make your booking on this page, or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cover the following topics:
- Different types of candle waxes, and their individual applications.
- Wax tempering, blend and pour temperatures.
- Wicks, sizes and how to select the right wick for the jar.
- Candle jars and selecting the correct jar for your candle.
- Fragrance Oils and Essential Oils, the difference and their individual applications.
- Step by step instructions and full demonstration for soy wax and paraffin candle making.
- Diffuser making ratios with full demonstration and instructions.
- Room & linen mist making, ratios and full demonstration.
- Candle Safety & troubleshooting.
- Finding the right products on the website.
- Q&A session.
- Nova Black jar with black gold lid x 1.
- 2 x 320ml thick wall clear tumblers.
- 2 x Mini terracotta candle jars.
- Applicable wicks.
- 1L Pouring jug x 2.
- Fragrance oil x 100ml.
- NOTE: Wax will be provided in the class.
- Iris Square Duffer Jar with wooden top x 1.
- Arum White jar with rose gold top x 1.
- Diffuser base oil 500ml x 1.
- Fragrance oil x 100ml.
- Natural rattan diffuser reeds x 16.
- 2 x Pipettes.
- 100ml Clear mist bottle with spray head.
- Room & linen mist base oil 500ml x 1.
- 2 x pipettes.
- Please note to select one of the listed fragrances, IE if you select a fragrance category, we will pack according to the fragrance.
- Once you have placed your order, please indicate if you want the kit delivered, or receive it on the day. Normal courier costs apply.
- We do not sell any products on the day, and all products can be ordered via the website after the lesson.
Ramkiki 35 Peter Road, Ruimsig Roodepoort
Time: 10am – 2pm ( Please arrive 30 mins prior to the class) Safe parking is available at the venue. Coffee and tea included.
What to bring with:
- Any alternative jars you might want to use.
- 2 x Old dish cloths.
- 1 x Paper towel roll.
- Old newspaper to cover your desk with.
- Measuring spoons.
- Infrared Thermometer (if you don’t have one we will have on hand)
- Extra pouring jugs 1l or 2l fill volume. ( very important )
- Small funnel for diffuser pouring.
- Please arrive 30 mins before start time
- All students to have a applicable masks & visors.
- All students must bring their own sanitiser, we will have available at the door.
- Notify us if you cannot attend.
- Max of 10 students per class to ensure social distancing.