Electronic “Flame” Diffuser – White
Our electric diffuser is a convenient and efficient way to fill your space with aromatic scents.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Our latest addition to home fragrance has arrived. This electronic fragrance diffuser is both functional in diffusing, as well as feature piece in decorating. The illusion of “flame” is created by cool steam underlit with both yellow and blue light settings. Added nano spray technology, that reduces dry air.
Input: DC 5V 1A Type-C USB
Quality Inspection: Qualified
Executive Standard: GB/T23332-2009
Dimensions: 19cm wide / 12cm high / 8cm deep
Colour Options: Black with black lid or White with white lid
Ensure unit is not switched on when adding water and fragrance.
- Place unit of stable surface, open the lid, add 300ml room temperature water. ( Max fill line is indicated in the unit)
- Add 3-5ml of selected fragrance oil. ( 5 drops if using essential oil )
- Close unit lid.
- Connect the cable to a USB supply.
- Press the button located under the flame window, this is continuous mist mode. ( warm yellow flame light on)
- To change the colour to blue, while in continuous mode, hold the button for 3 seconds.
- Press the same button to switch the unit off.
Care & Caution:
- Only use on a stable flat surface.
- Do not wash the unit, gently rinse out the water cavity after use ( only when swapping fragrances) tap dry with paper towel.
- Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep safely away from children.
- If some of the contents are spilled, clean up immediately with a paper towel, as the fragrance content may damage wood / cement surfaces.
- For use only as per instructions.
- SA Candle Supply shall not be liable for any claims or damages arising in connection with products which are out of stock or otherwise unavailable. SA Candle Supply reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product or service at any time without notice to you or any other third party.
- SACS may provide Product information, including technical information, specifications, recommendations, literature, and other materials (collectively “Product Information”) for Customer’s convenience. The accuracy or completeness of Product Information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice, as own testing is required with our products at all times.
- Products are not manufactured or reserved to any Customer requirements or specifications unless expressly agreed to in writing by SACS.
- SA Candle Supply is not liable for any production flaws in a final product.
- You as the customer is responsible for the usage and safety information labels and information to your client.
- Full T&C Applies: https://sacandlesupply.co.za/terms-and-conditions/