Hand & Body Lotion Base – 1KG
Ready to use, smooth, thick, moisturising. Aqueous cream. Paraben Free. Non-Greasy and suitable for all skin types.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
A versatile product that serves as the foundation for creating customized lotions. It provides a smooth, creamy texture and can be easily blended with various ingredients, such as essential oils or additives, to create unique formulations tailored to specific skincare needs.
Paraben Free. Non-Greasy and suitable for all skin types. Fragrance and colour can be added to this base.
Physical State & Appearance: Thick, white cream in a plastic tub (1kg)
pH: 5.5 – 5.7
Melting Point: 60 degrees Celsius
Fragrance: Can be added up to 2%
Tubs/Jars to decant product into
Fragrance oil (optional)
Mica colourant (optional)
IPA (isopropyl alcohol)
- Using IPA, clean all equipment and jars/tubs and lids by spraying the IPA on the items and wiping it down with a clean paper towel (this is to make sure that no bacteria can grow and prevent mold in your product).
- Place the required amount of lotion base in your jug/mixing bowl. If you wish to add color, you can add mica to this base. Start with a small amount first (1/8 of a teaspoon per 1kg of lotion) and mix through thoroughly, add in small increments until the desired color is achieved. Be careful not to add to much as the idea is to just color the lotion and not to stain the skin.
- Now add 1% fragrance (10ml in 1kg of lotion) and mix through thoroughly. Do not exceed 2% fragrance as this is a product that remains on the skin and adding too much might lead to skin irritation and the base’s consistency to change.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, decant the lotion base into your tubs or jars and seal the lids.
- Your lotion is now ready for selling or gifting.
Care & Caution:
- Follow the step-by-step instructions as closely as possible.
- Do not exceed the 2% recommended fragrance load.
- Discontinue use if any irritation on the skin occurs.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Always follow good manufacturing practices when making your lotions such as, wearing gloves, disinfecting surfaces, equipment and jars/bottles.
The information provided is for general information purposes only. Whereas great care was taken to ensure accuracy and correctness it does not constitute a guarantee with regard to any particular product properties. It is the obligation of the user to check the products and their suitability for the purpose intended by the user. The Supplier reserves the right to change the information regarding the product covered within this page as may be necessary due to technical, production or other developments and requirements without prior notice.
Full T&C Applies: https://sacandlesupply.co.za/terms-and-conditions/