Coffee is known to have all kinds of health benefits when consumed in moderation, but did you know that it also makes a great addition to your skincare routine?
What you will need:
- 1x 6 Cavity Rectangle mould (or mould of your choice)
- 400g Clear Melt and pour soap
- 400g Brown Sugar
- 2x tablespoons coffee grounds
- 10ml Coffee fragrance oil
- 1x pouring jug
- Melt 400g of clear melt and pour soap on a double boiler or in the microwave. Once melted add 2 tablespoons of coffee grounds and 10ml of coffee fragrance and mix well.
- Add 400g of brown sugar to the soap and mix until evenly combined. This step has to be done quickly as the soap will start to set very quickly once the sugar is added. If the mixture sets before you had time to pour, place in the microwave for a few seconds to warm up. Do not microwave for more that 5 seconds at a time, as the sugar will melt if the mixture gets too hot.
- Pour into your mould and wait for the soap to set.
- Once the soap is set you can unmould your soap. This is a beautiful exfoliating scrub soap.