This is a wonderfully luxurious lip balm recipe. So easy to make and so moisturising for your lips.
- NB! Make sure everything (lip balm tubs and equipment) is properly cleaned and dried before using. Isopropyl Alcohol can be used for this.
- Melt the shea butter and soy wax in a double boiler.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add the liquid oil and the essential oil/Flavouring.
- If you want to add colour, you can add Mica (a little will only colour the balm, use more if you want to tint the lips)
- Pour the lip balm into the containers and wait for them to solidify and completely cool down before putting on the lids.
- Your lip balm is ready to use!